Sunday, September 1, 2013

Be on the lookout!

This week I have been given several opportunities to try out some new paints that are on the market. Be on the lookout over the next several weeks as I try them and send out blog reviews of them. I am so excited to be able to try these paints and let you know what I think of them!

That being said, I also found a retail space in downtown Spartanburg this weekend and hope to get into look at it this week. It has enough room for my furniture pieces as well as a separate room that can be used for workshops. Best thing I have seen so far in my window peeking is that it already has some awesome built in shelves that would be the perfect display area for any paint line that I may carry. Praying over this opportunity!

Finally today I scored this beauty! It belonged to sellers grandma and she always planned on re-doing it and never got around to having the time so she put it up for sale and I jumped at the chance! So many ideas running through my head over this piece and cannot wait to share with you what she looks like when finished! If you are interested she is available and for a limited amount of time you are able to pick your own color!


No comments:

Post a Comment