Sunday, August 18, 2013

New business...

In order to keep the jewelry separate from the furniture I have started a new business called "Dugout Designs"
 My facebook is facebook.com/dugoutdesigssc and I can be reached at dugoutdesignssc@gmail.com with any questions you may have.

Right now I am offering blinged cuffs, blinged with handstamped charms, photo frame cuffs and monogram baseball cuffs. I am working on the softball cuffs and hope to have those and keychains ready soon. A lot of the bling cuffs are one of a kind but there are several designs that I can continue to make as long as my supplier continues to stock it. Ex of a continuous offer is the "Queen Bee" cuff pictured below. It has become a instant hit and I hope that it continues to be available for a long time to come!

All orders are custom made upon order, monogram can take up to a week-2weeks depending on the embroiders schedule and all bling can take up to 3 days right now. I offer shipping for $3 within SC and $7 anywhere outside SC. I do not currently ship outside the US.

Would love for you to spread the word about the jewelry to anyone you know who may be interested in a bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment