Saturday, December 1, 2012

Grandma's Special

Look at these gorgeous pieces!!  I had a friend bring these back from her Thanksgiving travels. They belonged to her grandmother and her mom had had them in storage for awhile. When I went to check them out we got to talking and I am going to be refinishing them for her new home. I am going to tackle the vanity, vanity chair and mirror first.

There is also a GORGEOUS headboard and footboard with their original wooden rails and high boy chest that match the vanity. The plan for the headboard and footboard are to turn them into a awesome bench for their home and then I will refinish the highboy as well. I will post before pics once I get them.

I am so happy to be a part of refinishing them and letting grandma's furniture take a special place in my friends new home. Be on the lookout for after pictures as we get pieces done.



No comments:

Post a Comment