Friday, March 23, 2012

Trunks

My mom has been visiting for a few days so we have hit up several antique places in the area. Today I came across these 2 trunks that, when we opened them, were full of lighting equipment.  I bought them with plans to rehab the trunks and then figure out what to do with the lighting equipment at a later date.  I plan on rehabbing them into either toy boxes, coffee tables, benches, the possibilities are endless!
The trunks measure 30 L x 17 W x 18 H and both come with a pull out tray that has dividers.

Below are a few pics...if interested in one of them let me know ASAP so you can choose your paint color,etc... If you are interested in any lighting equipment let me know as well and I will give you a list of what was inside each trunk, I just went ahead and took pictures once I got home I still need to clean up the light bulbs as they had dust on them but are apparently still useable.





No comments:

Post a Comment