Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SPRING!

I am so glad spring seems to be upon us! February around here was wet and cold and I do not do wet and cold very well!! Since we had so much rain furniture painting was put on the backburner and sought out a way to occupy my time inside.

Thus a new item I have added to my business...baseball cuff bracelets! I take an old, aged baseball, cut it up and voila! I make a bracelet out of it! I offer blinged out cuffs and I am also offering monogram/embroidered cuffs with a team name, jersey number, initials, etc...monogrammed onto the cuff.

Here a some of the ones I have made and/or sold so far. Prices listed below and I offer shipping for $5.

One of a Kind Peacock Cuff $35
 
 
 
Photo frame cuff (just glue your photo in space) $25
 
Queen Bee Cuff $25
Crown Cuff (1 available) $25
 
Owl Cuff...this one is SOLD but I can get at least 1 more of these $30
 
All monogram/embroidered cuffs are $30 and I will have pictures of samples within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment