Sunday, November 11, 2012

Opinionated 4 y/o

Earlier this year I painted a cute drum table for a client in NC. I was able to get it to my mom who then delivered it for me. In the process my then 3 y/o niece saw it and called me and said "Aunt KayKay I want you do a pink table for me"...how could I say no?

I found the perfect drum table for her in Boone back at the beginning of the summer and before I knew it my sister sweeped in and claimed it for her redone living room...needless to say Addy-O was not happy. Then in July I was in Tennessee with my mom and came across a neat table that we knew would be perfect.

After much discussion with Addy we picked out paint and got to work...the bottom of the table is done in a hot pink and the edges are glittered (kind of hard to see in the picture) and then the top is finished off with chalkboard paint. She loved it and has been writing/drawing on it ever since she got it home this weekend!

Here are the before and after's...

No comments:

Post a Comment